Welcome to a clean world with ClaraClean® click! – the ozone generator
For the first time in history, it is possible to use ordinary tap water to generate oxygen radicals and ozone by electrolysis.
In addition to ozone, the innovation enables the formation of oxygen radicals. These are more effective against pathogens than ordinary ozonated water. With this new technology, it is now possible to produce hygienized water more efficiently and many times more effectively than in the past.
The radical oxygen water removes up to 99.999% or 5 logs, microbes, bacteria, viruses including coronaviruses, molds, fungi, protozoa, as well as the biofilm that protects various pathogens. And this in a radically short contact time of 5 seconds!
Personal protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, etc. is no longer necessary with the ClaraClean® Click technology. Therefore, there is no safety data sheet with any risk information.
The effectiveness of our ClaraClean® click! technology is tested and verified by SGS, the world’s leading testing and certification company. The University “School of Health and Life Sciences, University of the West of Scotland, Paisley PA1 2BE” also confirms with laboratory tests the effect of ozonated water against viruses, in particular also against Corona viruses.
- 1 x click! ozonation of water will take 70 seconds.
- Two bottle sizes, 50 ml for on the go and 300 ml for larger areas.
- 8,000 times click! until the ozone generator needs to be replaced.
- 20 times click! until recharging the battery.
- Eliminates up to 99,9990/o (5 log steps) of all microbes, bacteria, viruses including Corona, molds, fungus, protozoans within 5 seconds.
- Normal tap water is electrolytically converted into ozone.
- Ozone radicals act against all types of bacteria and viruses.
- Most simple production of highly efficient hygienizing agents and cleaning products on the base of normal water.
- Tested and verified by SGS, global leader for testing and certification
Areas of application
Thorough cleaning and hygienization of surfaces
Cleaning of waterproof surfaces (tables, door handles, windows, toilets, floors, etc.)
Hygienization and reduction of surface pesticides and germs on fruits and vegetables.
Watering or misting houseplants. Regular watering / spraying improves the health of the plants.
Odor removal from clothes, curtains, shoes, trash cans, etc.
Hygienization of toothbrushes, pacifiers, face masks, etc. by direct spraying or impregnation.
Polishing chrome parts
Sanitization of terrariums, bird/rodent cages, cat litter boxes, exhibition cages, etc.
Removal of stains from textiles without the need for complete washing of clothing, upholstery, carpets, shoes, etc.
Removal of surface mold from the edges of windows, bathrooms, etc.